Apple has reportedly agreed to lease the entirety of Lincoln Property Co.’s 128,000-square-foot building at 8777 Washington Boulevard in Culver City. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
According to a report, Apple will also be leasing Hackman Capital Partners’ 85,000-square-foot campus at 5500 Jefferson Boulevard near Culver City. Combined, this brings the total square-footage acquired by the company to approximately 213,000.
[READ] TV Veteran Michelle Lee is the Latest Addition to Apple’s Video Team
Sources claim the four-story Lincoln Property complex will include office space and 4,500 square feet of ground-level retail. The project, which is being led by a partnership between New York-based Clarion Partners and Lincoln Property ...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers