As video becomes more engrained in society's daily routine, data on viewing habits becomes more important to brands than ever. The knowledge that one format performs better than another, or that one demographic is more inclined to view certain content than its counterpart, is worth its weight in Bitcoins.
And with Facebook changing its Newsfeed algorithm so that users see less public content -- like posts from businesses, brands, and media that consumers don't know -- staying on top of trends can mean the difference between creating a viral post or a post doomed to darkness. Let's take a look at some of the top social video trends based on 33,000 videos, created by almost 300 publishers, that appeared on 500-plus Facebook pages between ...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers