Omnia Media, a digital video network and content studio for gamers, is the latest addition to Twitch’s linear lineup, which now stands at around one dozen channels. The company is bringing Arcade Cloud, its successful YouTube Channel with over 1.2 million subscribers, to the Amazon-owned platform starting to today.
The new channel launched with a 40 hour mix of original live-action and animated content, but plans to grow to more than 300 hours. All the content will be created within Omnia Media’s in-house, digital content studio and with its talent network.
“Launching a channel on Twitch brings an extraordinary opportunity for us to connect Arcade Cloud’s popular programming and influencers with the largest video game live streaming community in the world,” said Greg Kampanis, SVP, Operations & Business Development, Omnia Media.
The content line up, which will be featured in 15 to 30 minute viewer-friendly themed blocks, include:
- “In Three Minutes:” The series provides a comedic, condensed summary of the plots of video games, movies and television series with our quirky animation style. Arcade Cloud has produced more than 80 episodes of this series to date, generating 100 million+ views. New episodes will be uploaded weekly on Twitch in themed half hour blocks.
- “Arcade Cloud Countdowns:” In this theme block, viewers will be treated to Top 5 aspects of all things gaming and beyond, such as The Most Kickass Weapons, Best Games Based on Cartoons and Top Game Glitches.
- “Animated Parodies:” This show features video game character animations, parody songs and scene recreations of fan favorite video games.
- “Best of FactsVerse:” Featuring the best countdown videos from this digital brand with nearly 6MM followers across its social networks.
- “World War Coleson” (2×30’): An adult animated series, created by Omnia Media and gaming influencer Coleson Comedy. After a revolutionary coup overthrows the principal and leaves Cole the ruler of his high school, Cole sets his sights on the outside world. With his band of misfit friends he sets out to take over the world, expanding his empire like in the video games he loves
- “Retro Gaming with Roarke:” This weekly live segment will feature Arcade Cloud’s resident retro gaming expert providing a deep dive on a different retro game each week, including its history, game play, and tips and tricks