New Form Trims Team, Adds Former Machinima Donald Reilley to Run Branded Business
Depending on who you ask, the video industry is entering "the dark ages". Numerous video and digital-first businesses raised millions in capital against a pipe dream that, for many, has struggled to take off. The latest company falling victim to a economically difficult industry is almost-four-year-old production company New Form, which has just laid off a large portion of its team, VideoInk has learned from sources close to the business.
This is the second reported round of layoffs that New Form has undergone in less than a year. Sources claim that those affected by yesterday's layoffs include executives from its business development unit, its gene...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers