Founding Presenters Locked On Newfronts Schedule As Many Newfronts "Regulars" Abandon Event
At VideoInk, we've covered ad nauseum the rollercoaster views on the Newfronts -- those who say they are indispensible, those who say they aren't worth the cost, those who say it's a lot of input for little to no ROI. In 2017, we saw the Newfronts start to take an important turn as various media companies, including AOL, traded over-the-top budgets events, for live streamed or smaller scale, intimate events. Many even dropped out of the event entirely. And according to a handful of former presenters, the iab is having trouble filling the schedule -- a reality that has resulted in a delayed schedule announcement and a reduction from two weeks,...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers