On the heels of the news that Fullscreen's remaining stake has been acquired for nearly $1B (see story for exact valuation exclusively reported by VideoInk), Studio71, another MCN-turned-media-company, is in the market for minority stake investment to support parent company -- ProsiebenSat.1, VideoInk has learned.
According to those close to the company, the objective for finding a co-investor is part of a larger expansion strategy for Prosieben-owned digital businesses, which have recently been rebranded "Red Arrow Studios". Rumored to be valued at over $1B, Studio71, one of four companies housed under the Red Arrow Studios banner, generates upwards of 8 billion video views per month and creates a direct connection to premium digital ta...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers