Snapchat is starting to look a lot better for content publishers
Today Snap inc, parent company of Snapchat, had its Q4 earnings call and, in addition beating Wall Street expectations for the first time since its IPO, the company announced strong earnings for its partners.
When it comes to its value proposition for the creative industry, Snap cited its ability to generate meaningful revenue for its partners -- over $100 million in 2017, according to Snap Inc CEO Evan Spiegel.
"We've built our content on the belief that sustainable partnerships benefit everyone involved – our partners, our community, and our company."
Last year, Snap proudly reported seismic viewership for NBC twice-daily show "Stay Tuned," and has also cited its...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers