Just because you can get it all in one place doesn't mean everyone does and producers are cashing in on Netflix naysayers.
You would be hard-pressed to find someone these days who doesn't know about Netflix (or who doesn't have access to a Netflix account for that matter). Netflix has become the Goliath of SVOD content serving over 190 countries with over 117.58 million paying subscribers. The company's come a long way since being founded in 1997. Now far exceeding a place to binge watch your go-to show, it has made major headlines in the past few years solely due to its "original programming". Spending $6 billion on original content alone gives Netflix top priority when it comes to projects, so it's hardly news that so many of its ...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers