By Courtney McKlveen, Head of US Field Sales, Oath
Whether it’s Mobile World Congress or SXSW, flashy updated devices and more AR show us that the focus is on delivering a better content experience for audiences. This means more mobile video. It’s built for engagement. Mobile video ad spend is on the rise, too. Publicis Zenith estimates it’ll hit $18 billion in 2018, exceeding desktop video for the first-time.
This trend is happening for two reasons. First, mobile video ad spend will dominate non-mobile as younger mobile natives become the center of focus for brands. But the change in spend is also being driven by a change in perception among advertisers.
[READ] go90 Is Briefing Partners — “New Focus Will Be OATH”, Deals Now ...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers