Replaces CTO with New Chief Product Officer Anton Reut; Welcomes Michael DeMartino as CFO
Josh Entman (Left) and Jonathan Skogmo (Right) co-founded Jukin Media over 7 years ago. Entman is departing his role as Chief Creative Officer.
Less than two weeks after Jukin Media laid off over 30 of it staff across all departments and offices worldwide, sources tell VideoInk that Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Josh Entman has stepped down. Also, Chief Technlogy Officer, Jerry Boonstra, who spent four years at the company, has been let go.
READ: Jukin Media Lays Off 30+, Bows Out of Newfronts, Future-Proofs Business
Entman's departure was announced via email (see full memo below) this morning in advance of his last day at the comp...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers