Last week MediaRadar hosted a panel titled, “Facebook vs. Snapchat: What’s Next for Third-Party Distribution?” where top experts in media and advertising came together to discuss Facebook’s News Feed tweak and how publishers are handling third-party distribution in the aftermath.
Panelists included: Brian Madden, SVP of Developmen for Hearst Digital Media, who shared that, at one point, Cosmopolitan’s Snapchat discover channel was actually driving more traffic than the publication’s own website and Maia McCann, Editor-in-Chief & EVP of Programming at Little Things, who shared her personal journey with Little Things, including the brand’s recent shutdown.
[Read] Is Video In the “Dark Ages”? One Executive Says, “There is next-to-no m...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers