Despite Facebook's algorithm change, Jukin Media has been able to more than double its viewership on the Platform
Ever since Facebook's news feed algorithm changed to prioritize content from “friends, family and groups,” digital publishers, which once dominated the site, have struggled to stay on their feet. Instead of a users feed being filled with viral cat videos and how-to series, it's now stacked with shared family photos from grandma and status updates from friends. But despite this abrupt change -- which has led to layoff at companies like Vox Media & Refinery29 -- one publisher has managed to continue an upward trend in terms of views.
Despite the new algorithm, Jukin Media -- known for acquiring and repurposing user ge...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers