After five long years of working at Otter Media's Fullscreen, Nina Kammer (pictured), who most recently served as the company's senior director of brand partnerships, has left the company.
Kammer, who started Fullscreen at the tail end of 2012 as a brand strategist, has been serving as Head of Sales for Mobcrush, a mobile game live streaming company that connects brands with small-to-mid-sized creators, since the start of the year. Kammer now oversees all advertising and sponsorship sales and partnerships related to the company's ‘Go Live, Get Paid’ platform, which connects brands with up-and-coming creators, where she has already secured over $1 million in sponsorship opportunities.
[READ] AT&T-Co-Owned Otter Media Buys Remaini...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers