Not many brands are utilizing Snapchat's Discover Section, but when they do these are the top ten channels they trust
When it comes to investing in or advertising on Snapchat, many are on the fence. And it's not hard to imagine why. Between Influencers leaving the platform in droves, Instagram copying every move the company makes -- and arguably doing a better job at it -- and Facebook and Google dominating the ad market, the platform has lost some of its appeal. Between November 2017 and January 2018, just 397 brands bought video ads on Snapchat Discover channels, according to advertising intelligence platform MediaRadar. It's a small number when compared to Facebook, which has more than 5 million advertisers; Twitter, which reporte...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers