The world of digital buying and development has certainly evolved as investment into original formats for digital distribution surged between 2015 and 2018. But who are the executives that hold the key to the vaults at the major media companies investing billions into production and product? We've got a list of the must-know digital buyers and their contact emails from Verizon, Complex Networks, AOL/OATH, AT&T, Facebook, YouTube and more.
Navigation Tips: click on the Category or Source TAGS to pull all stats related into a single window.
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers