Executives Say Oath Will Be Buying Content Again for "Netflix Meets Snapchat" Platform, Interactive Video + eCommerce Being Considered
At the top of 2018, VideoInk reported Verizon's plans to roll go90 under the OATH umbrella and the new strategy for branding go90-distributed content as Yahoo! Sports, Huffington Post, or other brands housed under the division. It's a decision the company reiterated during its earnings call earlier this week. "The integration of the Oath assets is progressing well -- [it's] accelerating our mobile first strategy and positioning us at global reach and future growth in premium content distribution and programmatic advertising capabilities across our key verticals," said Matthew Ellis EVP & CFO a...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers