Predictions about what presentations by the majors will cover
Despite widespread sentiment that the Newfronts have lost their relevance, major media companies like Viacom, Twitter, Oath, YouTube and Hulu are still partaking in the iab's continued attempt at taking on the Television Upfronts. After catching up with the producers who usually sell or shop pilots to many of the distributors above, here are a few insider insights on what to expect at the major presentations this week by each company.
[Correction: an earlier version of this story incorrectly claimed Conde Nast was underperforming in video. The company has scaled video across its one-offs, series, and premium shows for traditional distribution.]
Viacom -- After hi...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers