There is mixed feelings in regard to influencer marketing. While some are convinced the channel is dead or on its last leg, there is a growing number of businesses that believe influencer marketing is the best way to reach younger generations who are spending less time in front of a television set.
Despite some negative views on the channel, many studies conducted on the subject suggest that it is a valuable tool for businesses. For example, advertisers that implemented an influencer marketing campaign in 2017 received $12.21 in earned media value (EMV) for every $1.00 of campaign spend, on average, according to a study from digital advertising technology company RyhmOne. That is a 4.4% increase over our full-year 2016 EMV average of $1...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers