Live video is the new kid on the block and everyone is interested in what he’s bringing to class.
Over the past few years live video has evolved from a Facebook novelty to a viable opportunity for brands looking to create a deeper connection with their audience. At this years past NewFronts event, brands, including Buzzfeed, Disney, Barstool Sports, and Vox Media, all announced plans to launch a slate of live series through Twitter, a social media platform that is becoming increasingly known for its growing library of live content. ESPN, alone, launched five new live series on the platform, including a made for mobile version of the network's popular "SportsCenter" series. While many brands are still testing the waters that is live vid...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers