Porn and false offerings, YouTube is facing another problem and it comes in the form of advertisements
YouTube has had its fair share of issues over the past 12-months. Between allowing the upload of Logan Paul's video which showed a suicide victim to housing inappropriate content that featured young children, the Google-owned company's reputation of being a safe environment for users (i.g. advertisers, consumers) is slowly eroding -- and it's not stopping anytime soon. The new problem for the company: dishonest ads promising "free" V-bucks.
What's a V-Buck? It's an in-game currency for Fornite, which, at the moment, is one of the most popular video games on the market. Many fans of the game, both Young (the youngest Pro-Fornite pla...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers