Sources Inside the Company Claim OATH is "In a Time of Transition" and that Org Changes Will Continue
Heading into the 2018 Newfront presentations, we published an article predicting what each company would present. Our prediction on OATH was not only on par, but today, the Verizon-owned group is starting to push out news that further progresses those predictions. Here's an excerpt from that piece:
OATH — Over the years, AOL and Yahoo! (now both rolled up under the OATH banner within Verizon) have produced their fair share of over-hyped, massive Newfronts events that packed celebrity power, consumer-drawing fan-fare and thought-provoking (and snooze-worthy) panels about the state of the video industry. This year, expect the video te...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers