Tubi TV's CEO Farhad Massoudi says his secret sauce for competing in the streaming space doesn't include original content
Farhad Massoudi, the CEO and co-founder of Tubi-TV -- an ad-supported streaming service -- has big ambitions for his streaming company. Despite the saturation of the US streaming market, which is said to be home to more than 200 OTT services, Massoudi says he is confident that his company will be a dominant force in the streaming space, despite competing against the likes of Netflix, Amazon, Sony's Crackle and Roku's recently launched streaming service.
[READ] 5Qs with… President of Legendary Networks Adam Rymer on Launching a SVOD Platform in Saturated Market
Contrary to content strategies like the ones Netflix, ...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers