By Jerrid Grimm, co-founder of Pressboard, used by brands to buy and measure sponsored content
Credit: Getty Images
Sponsored video campaigns work; it’s no wonder 81 percent of brands leverage video as a marketing tool. But what is it about these videos that actually reel consumers in?
We went inside viewers’ heads to find out. In a joint study with neuromarketing company Brainsights, we examined how consumers’ brains reacted to the storylines, locations, and values portrayed in three very different branded videos sponsored by the Toyota BC Dealers.
We were on the lookout to see if viewers felt a connection with the content - but more, if they commited the video, and hence the brand, to memory. Thus, to measure how consumer...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers