Data on Snap reveals category and advertiser trends
Looking at the news headlines, it's easy to think that Snapchat is on its way out. Most recently, the company experienced its worst day on the U.S. stock exchange since going public in May 2017. But as Wall Street nervously bites its nails waiting for the company's upcoming Q3 earnings calls, advertisers are quadrupling down on the platform. More specifically, on it's Discover Section, where the company houses its premium vertical video.
In less than one year, the number of companies advertising on Discover has more than quadrupled, jumping from 397 in January to currently renting space to more than 2000 advertisers, according to new research shared exclusively with TheWrap from MediaR...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers