Advertising on the platform has skyrocketed. Complex, Food Network, and Bleacher Report among top choices for advertisers
When it comes to premium vertical video, Snapchat is one of -- if not the --top player in the game. The company's Discover section, where it houses its funded vertical content, is home to more than 60 original series, and many are garnering millions of views an episode. NBC's twice daily news show "Stay Tuned," for example, attracts an average of 5 million viewers an episode. An average episode of Vertical Network's "Phone Swap” also attracts 7.7 million views.
Despite its dropping stock price, Snapchat has continued to invest in its content offering, recently announcing the addition of 10 Snap-branded originals this...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers