Power Women Summit 2018: The two performers took the stage to close out TheWrap’s event
Grammy winner and multiple Oscar nominee Diane Warren took the stage to close out TheWrap’s Power Women Summit, performing with Marisa Corvo the song “I’ll Fight.”
TheWrap founder Sharon Waxman introduced the song, which appears in the documentary “RBG,” about the life and career of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
The summit, which aimed to raise awareness and have frank conversations about gender equity in entertainment and media, took place on November 1 and 2 in Los Angeles.
Highlights included discussions on “Activism and Empowering the Next Generation” with Dolores Huerta, Katie Hill, and Zoe Saldana; “On the Basis of Sex,” with Felicity Jones; and “Leading by Example: A Conversation,” with Jill Soloway and Rebecca Su...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers