Bose, Pantene, Sleep Number and Quaker Oats already tapping Thrive Global's science-backed content
Shalini Sharma joins Thrive Global as first head of video.
When Arianna Huffington set out to change the way the world views sleep, burn out and corporate culture, she launched Thrive Global in 2016. Now, nearly three years later, Huffington plans to enlist brands and the power of video to amplify that mission of "reducing stress and burnout around the world". With $30 million in additional funding announced earlier this year, Thrive Global has entered a time of rapid growth. Today, the behavior change media company announced its first head of video -- Shalini Sharma from Fast Company and with time at major networks like NBC and ABC ...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers