For many consumers, there are too many OTT services to keep track of what content belongs to which service. Is “The Handsmaid’s Tale” on Netflix or Hulu? Is that one drama about the corrupt president on Netflix or HBO? This type of dilemma is only set to increase in 2019 with the addition of SVOD platforms from Apple and Disney. However, by combining all the content from these services into one easy-to-view guide, Reelgood is attempting to simplify the discover process for cord-cutters across the nation.
In October, the company acquired GuideBox -- which is an availability data provider that powers OTT services including Roku and TVGuide. To help explain how this new acquisition fits into the company’s growth strategy, we spoke with Die...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers