“More flexibility with the length of programming is something we'll see more linear brands do, especially in sports,” Marotta says
MSG Networks, a regional sports channel that covers New York City sports teams such as the New York Knicks, has broken away from traditional TV content lengths by licensing and producing a slate of short-form content -- both for its digital platforms as well as on its linear cable statio
“More flexibility with the length of programming is something we'll see more linear brands do, especially in sports,” says Kevin Marotta, MSG Network’s senior vice president of marketing and content strategy. Over the past two years, he has forged partnerships with top digital-first companies such as Uninterrupted, Ove...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers