"I don’t think it’s enough to just have great content anymore"
Currently based in LA, Lee Simpson is head of TV and entertainment at Ustwo, a digital product studio that has a strong focus on interactive content. Simpson oversees the strategic direction and delivery of ustwo’s work in the TV and entertainment industry and has developed partnerships with companies such as Comcast, Warner Bros, and NBCUniversal.
For the past 14 years, he has worked in technology and design, helping companies such as Google, American Express, Virgin and The Guardian launch digital products to millions of users.
We caught up with Lee to discuss the power of interactivity and how companies like Netflix, Warner Bros, and Nickelodeon are harnessing t...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers