Sundance 2019: “I want to work with all four of us,” he says at TheWrap studio
Rock legend David Crosby reached out to his estranged bandmates Stephen Stills, Graham Nash and Neil Young and said he’d love to make music with them again.
“I want to work with all four of us. That’s what I want to do,” the singer said Sunday during an interview at TheWrap studio following the Sundance premiere of the new documentary “David Crosby: Remember My Name.”
“I’ll take more blame than anybody for being a s—head to my friends in that group,” he added.
Also Read: 'David Crosby: Remember My Name' Film Review: An Affectionate, Moving Look at the Rocker
Asked what he would say to his longtime friend Nash if he had the chance to speak with him, Crosby, 77, said: “I’d probably tell him I love him. It’s the highest of the emotions...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers