Adlon, star and creator of “Better Things,” also shares the benefits of a midday nap
“Veep” star Tony Hale had a question Wednesday for Pamela Adlon, who stars in, writes and directs her FX hit “Better Things”: “At the end of the day, are you just wiped?”
The question came during the comedy spotlight panel at The Grill, TheWrap’s annual summit on entertainment and business. It turns out, Adlon has a routine that keeps it all together.
“I eat lunch for breakfast,” she said. “At lunch, I go to a dark room, I take off my pants and my bra. I throw a piece of black over my eyes. I usually fall asleep for at least 10 minutes. And then I’m great for the rest of the day. If I don’t do that, like, I’ll forget to s—.”
Also Read: TheGrill 2019 Speaker Portraits, From Pamela Adlon to Ryan Kavanaugh (Photos)
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers