An explosive lawsuit alleging that John Travolta acted inappropriately with a male masseur has been dismissed, according to a court document obtained by TheWrap.
No cause for the dismissal was given. Okorie Okorocha, an attorney for the anonymous plaintiff, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Also read: John Travolta Denies Sexual Battery Claims Made by Second Male Masseur
John Doe #1 alleged that Travolta acted improperly during a January massage session at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Okorocha told TheWrap last week that he had parted ways with the plaintiff, though his name is listed as attorney on the notice of dismissal. Previously, photo evidence and a restaurant receipt placed Travolta in New York on Jan, 16, the day of the alleged incident.
Also read: John Travolta Massage Trial Could Be Held in Secret
Another plaintiff, whose suit does not appear to have been dismissed, was identified as John Doe #2. He claimed that Travolta grabbed, rubbed and caressed his buttocks and upper thighs during a Jan. 28 massage at an Atlanta resort. The suit went on to allege that the actor began masturbating with about 15 minutes left in the session.
Okorocha, who also represents the second plaintiff, has not yet responded to TheWrap's request for comment regarding the status of John Doe #2's complaint. John Doe #2 was added to the lawsuit with an amended complaint days after the initial complaint was filed.
Also read: John Travolta Denies Groping Male Massage Therapist's Genitals
The lawsuit, filed earlier this month, is seeking $2 million in general damages.
Martin Singer, an attorney for Travolta, did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Singer has vehemently denied the claims of both plaintiffs.
On Monday, Okorocha told TheWrap that he would push forward with the suit and was seeking a private trial, with sealed records.
"We are proposing a full trial that will be a fight like no other," Okorocha told TheWrap.
Pamela Chelin contributed to this report.