Netflix released the first season of “Luke Cage” on Friday, and the streaming service experienced massive outages on Saturday.
Coincidence? Fans don’t seem to think so.
Those who have been furiously binging the latest Marvel series on the streaming service immediately began tweeting that the super strong hero broke the internet. Thankfully, Netflix was able to restore service for the most part by late Saturday afternoon.
Read some of the best reactions below.
- HippojuiceShaun (@HippoJuiceShaun) October 1, 2016
- Lauren (@tinkergibbs) October 1, 2016
– Jordan Gibbs (@SiberiaMachines) October 1, 2016
Netflix died at a critical part of Luke Cage, I’m glad it’s back up now. I might not have made it through the night
– Wasabi Willy (@BlobicusMaximus) October 1, 2016
Netflix has resumed again, thank god. How dare you interrupt my @LukeCage binging.
– leianaAAAAH!!! ??????’? (@miniautomatiste) October 1, 2016
– Angie (@Angietweets12) October 1, 2016
I hope Luke Cage Broke Netflix that would be a very good thing
– CreativeBully.Media (@Creative_Bully) October 1, 2016
– Ryan Penagos (@AgentM) October 1, 2016
Netflix is down. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP WATCHING LUKE CAGE??
– Nick Philpott (@TheAbominableDr) October 1, 2016
– PattyChocolateMilk (@PattyChocMilk) October 1, 2016