Oscar winner Nicole Kidman, “Selma” director Ava DuVernay and “Transparent” creator Jill Soloway will be among the Hollywood stars honored by Women In Film, Los Angeles at the Crystal + Lucy Awards this year.
Celebrating creative and groundbreaking women who excel at their chosen fields, the fundraising dinner to benefit educational and philanthropic programs will take place on Tuesday, June 16, in the Los Angeles Ballroom of the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Century City, California.
“The Martian” actress Kate Mara, Sue Kroll, President of Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution for Warner Bros. Pictures, and Toni Howard, partner at ICM Partners will also be honored at the annual event.
“We are proud to celebrate an extraordinary line-up of honorees this year. Each one of these women has made extraordinary contributions to the media art, and as a group they have forged sustainable careers that are emblematic of the positive and long overdue change that is taking root for women in Hollywood,” Cathy Schulman, President of Women In Film, Los Angeles, said in a statement to TheWrap.
“This year’s honorees are all women who have helped change the face of the business. Through their insight, determination, resilience and talent, they add substance and depth to their creative endeavors and to the entertainment industry as a whole,” returning chair of the awards, Iris Grossman, President Emerita of Women In Film, Los Angeles, added.
See the full list of honorees below.
• 2015 Crystal Award For Excellence In Film – Nicole Kidman
• 2015 Lucy Award For Excellence In Television – Jill Soloway
• 2015 Dorothy Arzner Directors Award – Ava Duvernay
• The Women In Film Max Mara “Face Of The Future” 2015 – Kate Mara, to be presented By Nicola Maramotti, Global Brand Ambassador For Max Mara
• 2015 Tiffany & Co. / Bruce Paltrow Mentorship Award – Sue Kroll
• 2015 Sue Mengers Award – Toni Howard