A lengthy, confusing Oscar season was turned upside down by a revamped voting timetable and knocked for a loop by baffling Best Director nominations
- By Todd Cunningham | February 23, 2013 @ 8:50 AM
The Melissa McCarthy-Jason Bateman comedy is on track for $13M with "Snitch" close behind; "Good Day to Die Hard" takes a tumble
- By Brent Lang | February 22, 2013 @ 12:06 PM
Ranking the Best Picture nominees in terms of return on investment yields some box office surprises
- By Steve Pond | February 21, 2013 @ 4:15 PM
"Silver Linings Playbook" is the unprecedented sixth $100 million Best Picture nominee, but will that translate into hit ratings?
- By Mikey Glazer | February 21, 2013 @ 10:32 AM
From Jessica Chastain chatting up Harry Potter, to Steven Spielberg and J.J. Abrams hunkering down together, to awards winners with trophies riding shuttle buses — a continuously updating gallery of the scene leading up to Oscar night.
- By Steve Pond | February 19, 2013 @ 7:08 PM
"Argo" tops the list of what will win, but Oscar voters aren't entirely predictable — and we'll also tell you who we think should take home the gold
- By Steve Pond | February 18, 2013 @ 6:11 AM
Thanks to the Academy's Directors Branch, rival films are adjusting their ads and spending big bucks in an attempt to score an upset victory — and WB is spending big to prevent it
- By Todd Cunningham | February 16, 2013 @ 8:59 AM
The Bruce Willis action sequel is getting a run for the money from the Nicholas Sparks romance. "Identity Thief" is running third.