We Do It Together Blog: “DuVernay has has been at the forefront of pushing culture forward,” writes Kenny Copeland Jr.
- By Umberto Gonzalez and Matt Donnelly | March 15, 2018 @ 2:42 PM
“The New Gods” characters and concepts were created by legendary comics artist Jack Kirby
- By Jennifer Maas | March 13, 2018 @ 8:16 AM
“Late Late Show” host tricks Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon and Mindy Kaling into crashing screening to “reinvent cinema”
- By Brian Welk | March 9, 2018 @ 1:02 PM
Where does Oprah’s larger than life role in “A Wrinkle in Time” rank?
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | March 9, 2018 @ 8:42 AM
Ava DuVernay’s sci-fi film faces off against “Black Panther” for the No. 1 spot, as three other films open in wide release this weekend
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 8, 2018 @ 8:05 PM
Here’s what you need to know about the weird space-folding ideas of “A Wrinkle in Time,” how they work, and where you’ve heard “tesseract” before
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 8, 2018 @ 7:58 PM
“A Wrinkle in Time” sends its characters on a trip across the universe — but is Disney taking a page from Marvel’s post-credits scene approach?
- By Jeremy Fuster | March 7, 2018 @ 11:47 AM
Though it wears its message of female empowerment proudly, “A Wrinkle In Time” couldn’t make the jump from book to screen well enough for many reviewers
- By Alonso Duralde | March 7, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
Ava DuVernay’s screen adaptation has its charm — but Madeleine L’Engle’s novel still earns its “unfilmable” rep