Survival horror centers on a girls soccer team who becomes stranded in the wilderness
- By Lindsey Ellefson | October 22, 2019 @ 1:21 PM
Discover, General Mills, Taco Bell and T-Mobile are new brand partners
- By Sean Burch | October 3, 2019 @ 9:22 AM
“50 States of Fright” will explore different urban legends from across the U.S.
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | August 27, 2019 @ 9:00 AM
Toronto 2019: Film directed by Mark Palansky will be introduced to buyers at the festival next month
- By Alonso Duralde | March 25, 2019 @ 12:50 PM
How does “Dumbo” stack up with the offbeat auteur’s other films?
- By Ryan Gajewski | September 19, 2017 @ 12:43 PM
Amazon recently canceled two series with ties to the Jazz Age author
- By Ryan Gajewski | September 7, 2017 @ 11:21 AM
First season of “Z: The Beginning of Everything” debuted in January
- By Mikey Glazer | January 8, 2017 @ 1:57 PM
W magazine culture captain Lynn Hirschberg rallies 36 powerful women on Saturday for a Globes weekend tradition