- By Mikey Glazer | January 10, 2016 @ 9:05 AM
Alicia Vikander, Brie Larson, Saoirse Ronan, and ”Carol“ duo Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara hug it out over a meal
- By Steve Pond | January 7, 2016 @ 11:44 PM
”The Big Short,“ ”The Revenant“ and ”Spotlight“ are also nominated for Best Film
- By Mikey Glazer | January 1, 2016 @ 5:15 PM
Cate Blanchett, Ryan Gosling and Amy Schumer are among those slated to appear at parties hosted by HBO, the Weinsteins, Amazon, Netflix, BAFTA, W Magazine and more.
- By Jeff Sneider | December 31, 2015 @ 6:25 AM
Batman, Superman and Captain America will likely appear, but what about Jason Bourne or the Ghostbusters?
- By Reid Nakamura | December 30, 2015 @ 7:59 AM
”I’ve never had a good one — everyone’s chasing a good time and it’s always a disappointment,“ actress says on ”The Graham Norton Show“
- By Matt Donnelly | December 22, 2015 @ 2:27 PM
OscarWrap: Jan Sewell says she got the character’s color palette from paintings of the real Lili Elbe
- By Matt Hejl | December 21, 2015 @ 9:09 AM
Is this finally Leonardo DiCaprio’s year for ”Revenant“? Or could Eddie Redmayne repeat for ”The Danish Girl“? Cast your vote
- By Matt Hejl | December 14, 2015 @ 9:09 AM
Will Leo finally impress enough for Oscar gold? Vote for this year’s awards season favorite.
- By Anita Bennett | December 13, 2015 @ 2:52 PM
”It was a huge responsibility and I hope we have achieved something positive,“ Paco Delgado tells TheWrap
- By Greg Gilman | December 10, 2015 @ 8:01 AM
If you’re betting on the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Jan. 10 award ceremony, these actors have the best odds of winning
Golden Globes 2016: Leonardo DiCaprio, Bob Odenkirk, Jenji Kohan, Idris Elba, Lady Gaga React to Their NominationsBy Tim Kenneally | December 10, 2015 @ 7:13 AM
Let the pageant of honors, thrills and surprises begin
- By Steve Pond | December 10, 2015 @ 7:05 AM
Voters served their major-studio masters but also recognized indies like ”Spotlight“ and ”Room,“ but they’re unlikely to impact the Oscar race much