NASCAR driver was acting “acting with wanton, reckless and malicious intent and negligence” during fatal incident, victim’s family claims
Kevin Ward Jr.
- By Tony Maglio | September 24, 2014 @ 12:06 PM
Stewart ran over the dirt track driver during an August race, killing the 20-year-old
- By Debbie Emery | September 16, 2014 @ 2:00 PM
Driver could face charges after his car hit and killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- By Linda Ge | August 28, 2014 @ 3:23 PM
Stewart hasn’t raced since striking and killing fellow driver Kevin Ward Jr. on August 9
- By Tony Maglio | August 14, 2014 @ 2:51 PM
Veteran driver Jeff Burton will pilot the No. 14 car instead
- By Tony Maglio | August 13, 2014 @ 12:24 PM
NASCAR star struck and killed 20-year-old Kevin Ward Jr. on Saturday, police say
- By Tony Maglio | August 12, 2014 @ 6:20 PM
Sheriff’s officials are seeking more witnesses and reconstructing the racetrack as they investigate the death of Kevin Ward Jr.
- By Anita Bennett | August 10, 2014 @ 8:56 AM
Stewart withdrew from Sunday’s race after a crash hours earlier claimed the life of 20-year-old Kevin Ward Jr. on a track in upstate New York