Chicago rapper renounced politics on Tuesday, saying "I've been used to spread messages I don't believe in"
- By Alexandra Del Rosario | October 25, 2018 @ 4:21 PM
"Believing that I could work with Trump and his administration to support our community was a mistake"
- By Jon Levine | October 19, 2018 @ 6:32 AM
"We made a bad joke. Our passion for voter registration clouded our judgement," the magazine says
- By Sean Burch | October 17, 2018 @ 4:59 PM
Millions of people have been misdirected to a voter registration site thanks to a funny, deceptive meme
- By Alexandra Del Rosario | October 11, 2018 @ 3:05 PM
Legendary singer-songwriter takes on rap star turned Trump supporter
- By Tim Kenneally | October 1, 2018 @ 2:23 PM
Rapper says, "we can remove that 'sons of b----es' statement, and we can be on the same page"
Kim Kardashian Called out for Her Stance on Social Media Follower Displays: 'The Irony and Hypocrisy'By Tim Kenneally | September 20, 2018 @ 12:15 PM
"Kim, half of your business relies on how many followers you have," one critic tells reality TV star
- By Tony Maglio | August 30, 2018 @ 8:07 AM
George Garofano is the third of four men sentenced in Apple phishing scheme
- By Tim Kenneally | August 8, 2018 @ 1:04 PM
Comedian says "Keeping Up" stars stood by her "when 99 percent of my liberal anti-Trump Hollywood friends abandoned me"
- By Jennifer Maas | July 31, 2018 @ 9:13 AM
"Well, there are no prizes at the wedding," says Jimmy Kimmel
- By Tricia Olszewski | July 19, 2018 @ 12:16 PM
Lauren Greenfield's follow-up to "The Queen of Versailles" dilutes its own premise with a lack of focus
- By Sean Burch | July 11, 2018 @ 9:38 AM
Forbes says 20-year-old's cosmetics and social media empire is worth $900 million
- By Tim Kenneally | July 10, 2018 @ 11:46 AM
Reality TV personality gets a hot tip that "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" is "decent"
15 Celebrities Who Have Been Accused of 'Cultural Appropriation,' From Katy Perry to Zac Efron (Photos)By Brian Welk | July 9, 2018 @ 5:46 PM
Stars from Miley Cyrus and Coldplay J.K. Rowling have also been criticized for insensitively borrowing from other cultures