Board of parent company Gannett approves split of broadcast and print assets
- By L.A. Ross | March 18, 2015 @ 3:25 PM
Employees of the newspaper with more than 15 years of experience qualify for packages
- By Alonso Duralde | January 24, 2015 @ 9:36 AM
A first sampling of Sundance offerings reveals illuminating documentaries and compelling, if not perfect, narratives
- By Tim Kenneally | October 1, 2014 @ 3:00 AM
HBO also scores high on GLAAD’s annual Network Responsibility Index
- By Sharon Waxman | February 12, 2014 @ 12:14 PM
“We are mimicking TV ..USA Today appearing in a local newspaper is like NBC News appearing on the local affiliates airwaves,” the publisher tells TheWrap
- By Tim Kenneally | September 24, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
USA Today’s publisher, Larry Kramer, says the internet gives users what they’re looking for; print must give them what they don’t know they want
- By TheWrap Staff | September 19, 2013 @ 8:19 AM
The leaders, deciders and influencers at the intersection of entertainment, media and technology come together at TheWrap’s fourth annual conference on Sept. 23 and 24.
- By Tim Kenneally | April 10, 2013 @ 6:21 PM
The project will offer a "multi-character exploration of the complex, ever-evolving landscape of sexuality, monogamy, and intimacy in relationships."