The lawsuit, filed on behalf of Black Lives Matter, says curfew violates the First Amendment and suppress political protest
- By J. Clara Chan | June 3, 2020 @ 11:21 AM
Residents will be able to pick up books on hold between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. at select branches
- By J. Clara Chan | June 3, 2020 @ 10:52 AM
Beverly Hills has set a 1 p.m. curfew for business districts and a 4 p.m. citywide curfew, while Santa Monica and WeHo’s will begin at 6 p.m. for the whole city
- By J. Clara Chan | June 2, 2020 @ 4:05 PM
The call lasted for nearly nine hours
- By Umberto Gonzalez | June 2, 2020 @ 3:51 PM
“I’m deeply upset it got on my newsfeed,” said Peters on Twittter
- By J. Clara Chan | June 2, 2020 @ 12:14 PM
Los Angeles County’s curfew begins at 6 p.m.
- By J. Clara Chan | June 2, 2020 @ 11:44 AM
“Looting is wrong, but it is not the equivalent of murder and I did not mean to equate the two. I deeply regret and humbly apologize for my characterization,” Chief Michel Moore said
- By J. Clara Chan | June 1, 2020 @ 11:18 AM
Santa Monica’s citywide curfew began at 1:30 p.m., while Beverly Hills’ started at 1 p.m.
- By Sharon Waxman | May 31, 2020 @ 5:26 PM
The protests are a cry of anguish: Why can’t we get this right? Why can’t we fix this?