Oscar-nominated production designer Donald Graham Burt explains why he built colorful sets for David Fincher's monochromatic period piece
- By Joe McGovern | April 13, 2021 @ 5:44 PM
Erik Messerschmidt, Oscar nominated for his debut feature film as a cinematographer, talks to TheWrap about working with David Fincher on the 1940s-era period piece
- By Steve Pond | April 10, 2021 @ 5:40 PM
Television winners include "The Mandalorian," "Ozark," "The Queen's Gambit" and "What We Do in the Shadows"
- By Jeremy Fuster | March 15, 2021 @ 7:04 AM
"I can't believe it's me!" Yuh-Jung Youn said on being the first Korean actress to earn a nomination
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | February 3, 2021 @ 6:08 AM
Streamer claimed 22 of the 70 film nominations, including "Mank" and "The Trial of the Chicago 7" and 36% in the TV categories
- By Alonso Duralde | December 4, 2020 @ 7:35 AM
This look at writer Herman Mankiewicz's motivations examines the dividing line between studio politics and politics-politics
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | December 3, 2020 @ 1:25 PM
David Fincher's new film chronicles the feud between Mankiewicz and Orson Wells over "Citizen Kane" screenwriting credit
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | November 14, 2020 @ 12:32 PM
The "Fight Club" director feels that studios no longer want to take creative risks and, instead, only want to make billion-dollar movies
- By Steve Pond | October 21, 2020 @ 11:09 AM
Will the peculiar circumstances of 2020 persuade voters to step outside their comfort zones?
- By Jennifer Maas | October 21, 2020 @ 6:55 AM
Netflix film launches Dec. 4
- By Jeremy Fuster | October 8, 2020 @ 8:32 AM
Gary Oldman plays Herman J. Mankiewicz, the famed writer who worked with Orson Welles on the screenplay for "Citizen Kane"
- By Brian Welk | July 10, 2019 @ 5:51 PM
Biopic set up at Netflix will be filmed in black and white