Michael Bay returns as director of the Paramount sequel starring Mark Wahlberg
- By Alonso Duralde | August 6, 2013 @ 10:38 AM
TheWrap's film critic responds: If film critics could destroy a movie, Michael Bay and Adam Sandler would be working at Starbucks
- By Brent Lang | August 2, 2013 @ 11:37 AM
The violent crime caper is leaving reviewers divided over whether it's sadistic or just summer fun
- By Greg Gilman | August 2, 2013 @ 8:44 AM
Practical special effects rock the Detroit production
- By Jeff Sneider | July 31, 2013 @ 6:35 PM
Jaume Collet-Serra is directing WB's crime thriller, which also stars Joel Kinnaman
- By Tim Kenneally | July 26, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
Starz CEO Chris Abrecht also says it picked up BBC mini "Dancing on the Edge"
- By Lucas Shaw and Jethro Nededog | July 17, 2013 @ 6:29 AM
TheWrap's take on the buzziest big- and small-screen offerings
- By Todd Cunningham | July 14, 2013 @ 1:23 PM
Move will further broaden appeal of movie in China, where it's currently in production
- By Brent Lang | July 8, 2013 @ 9:37 AM
Most love it, but a few reviewers grouse that the film is overly reliant on CGI and lacks heart
- By Alonso Duralde | July 8, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Guillermo del Toro gives us giant robots versus giant monsters – and then barely lets us see them
- By Greg Gilman | July 3, 2013 @ 5:32 PM
What's the big deal, anyway? Here are 10 other movies that share the same title
- By Jeff Sneider | July 2, 2013 @ 12:55 PM
TheWrap picks the best elements of both films to create "White House Has Fallen"
- By Todd Cunningham | June 17, 2013 @ 9:50 PM
Reviewers didn't like "Man of Steel" but audiences gave it an "A-" — what's behind the divide?
- By Todd Cunningham | June 6, 2013 @ 2:32 PM
Universal's micro-budgeted horror thriller is on track to top "The Internship" and knock off "Fast 6"
- By Tony Maglio | May 17, 2013 @ 9:07 AM
The sequel to 2009's reboot is getting high praise, though J.J. Abrams may be taking too much a page out of Michael Bay's playbook
- By Tim Molloy | May 15, 2013 @ 7:22 AM
Live streaming begins this summer
- By Jeff Sneider | May 13, 2013 @ 1:00 PM
Commercials veteran Ringan Ledwidge is directing the found-footage time-travel tale from Carter Blanchard's Black List script
- By Jethro Nededog | May 7, 2013 @ 9:00 AM
The pirate drama will premiere in January 2014 on the premium cable channel
- By Todd Cunningham | May 4, 2013 @ 8:20 AM
On current pace, it will be second-biggest U.S. opening ever, behind only "The Avengers"