How does “Annabelle Comes Home” rank in the “Conjure-verse”?
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | June 20, 2019 @ 10:12 AM
“I would take photos of Annabelle, [and] every time, it would come out black,” star Mckenna Grace tells TheWrap of the otherworldly doll
- By Phil Hornshaw | April 19, 2019 @ 12:35 PM
Here’s what’s based on real-life hauntings, and what isn’t
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | March 15, 2019 @ 4:52 PM
New Line’s horror project hits theaters June 28
- By Umberto Gonzalez and Phil Owen | December 31, 2018 @ 10:20 AM
Is “Aquaman” a clean break from the Snyder era of DC Films or does it acknowledge what’s come before?
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | December 19, 2018 @ 10:00 AM
“If I was going to play in this arena for the first time, I wanted to make sure that I give it my all and so I would agonize with my visual effects team over every single shot,” director tells TheWrap
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | December 17, 2018 @ 4:14 PM
Tiffany Haddish, Sterling K. Brown and Margot Robbie also top the list of Hollywood’s hardest workers