War movie offers no new spin on the 1928 source material, but strong performances and direction result in a perfectly competent retelling
- By Phil Owen and Phil Hornshaw | February 15, 2018 @ 6:31 PM
Did ”Black Panther“ finally reveal the last Infinity Stone Thanos will need to power the Infinity Gauntlet?
- By Umberto Gonzalez | February 9, 2018 @ 11:38 AM
”He had intended to just kind of stop by and say hi, and he stayed five hours,“ Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy says
- By Thom Geier | February 5, 2018 @ 5:37 AM
Han Solo origin story hits theaters May 25
- By Phil Owen and Phil Hornshaw | November 29, 2017 @ 8:53 AM
Captain America’s beard! Spidey’s new suit! Infinity Stones!
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | October 17, 2017 @ 9:21 AM
The film hits theaters May 25, 2018
- By Umberto Gonzalez | September 1, 2017 @ 4:55 PM
You’re gonna have to smuggle a lot of Spice to pay this sucker off.
- By Umberto Gonzalez | September 1, 2017 @ 3:44 PM
”The Outer Rim just got a little bit wilder,“ director Ron Howard says
- By Carli Velocci | July 26, 2017 @ 2:55 PM
TCA 2017: ”The show tries to investigate our feelings of powerlessness,“ said executive producer Andrew Sodroski
- By Carli Velocci | July 7, 2017 @ 8:44 AM
And is an adorable robot marriage implied by the casting?
- By Joe Otterson | January 19, 2017 @ 9:12 AM
”Glee“ star joins Sam Worthington and Paul Bettany in scripted drama
‘Captain America: Civil War’ CG Boss Reveals Which Robert Downey Jr. ’80s Movie Inspired That FlashbackBy Meriah Doty | May 19, 2016 @ 5:31 PM
Plus, four more secrets about the making of the Marvel-Disney film in TheWrap’s interview with effects supervisor Dan DeLeeuw
- By Matt Donnelly | May 5, 2016 @ 5:54 PM
”This, really, is the conclusion of the three-movie arc for Captain America and Bucky Barnes,“ Stephen McFeely tells TheWrap
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | April 26, 2016 @ 9:29 AM
The festival champions women and diverse voices in media and will run from May 3 to May 8 this year
- By Dave White | April 13, 2016 @ 2:00 PM
The next building block in Marvel’s Cinematic Universe never forgets its humanity as it continues to fold real-world concerns into larger-than-life superheroics