Marvel's superhero sequel took in $175M in its U.S. debut and matched that figure overseas — in its second week
robert downey jr.
- By Todd Cunningham | May 5, 2013 @ 10:21 AM
Unlike the first two "Iron Man" movies, this one could double its domestic earnings overseas. It's taken in $500M from abroad in 11 days
- By Todd Cunningham | May 4, 2013 @ 8:20 AM
On current pace, it will be second-biggest U.S. opening ever, behind only "The Avengers"
- By Lucas Shaw | May 3, 2013 @ 9:46 AM
Jerry Seinfeld also will return with "Comedians Getting Coffee"
- By Greg Gilman | May 2, 2013 @ 1:26 PM
Marvel's latest release has already surpassed $300 million overseas and hits domestic theaters on Friday
- By Todd Cunningham | May 2, 2013 @ 1:24 PM
The latest numbers have Marvel sequel opening to $160 million, but no one is too sure about it
- By Todd Cunningham | May 2, 2013 @ 8:52 AM
Korea, Mexico and U.K. are top markets as Marvel sequel's foreign grosses surge