The station announced 28 staffers wold leave through buyouts and layoffs
- By J. Clara Chan | June 3, 2020 @ 10:52 AM
Beverly Hills has set a 1 p.m. curfew for business districts and a 4 p.m. citywide curfew, while Santa Monica and WeHo’s will begin at 6 p.m. for the whole city
- By J. Clara Chan | June 2, 2020 @ 12:14 PM
Los Angeles County’s curfew begins at 6 p.m.
- By J. Clara Chan | June 1, 2020 @ 11:18 AM
Santa Monica’s citywide curfew began at 1:30 p.m., while Beverly Hills’ started at 1 p.m.
- By Samson Amore | March 11, 2020 @ 6:00 AM
“The question really is how Activision will adapt,” Peter Csathy, chairman of Creatv Media, tells TheWrap
- By Samson Amore | March 5, 2020 @ 3:56 PM
They say that there’s more time for games while people are staying at home
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | November 7, 2019 @ 11:00 AM
Deal for the film, which stars Tilda Swinton, marks one of the first out of AFM
- By Sean Burch | October 8, 2019 @ 8:39 AM
Gamer receives one-year ban and won’t be paid $10,000 in tournament winnings for yelling “liberate Hong Kong!”
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | April 25, 2019 @ 7:10 PM
BE Conference 2019: Former CBS diversity executive Whitney Davis also spoke about representation
- By Sharon Waxman | April 25, 2019 @ 5:30 AM
Our mentorship conference comes to Los Angeles and brings together top female executives and talent from across the industry — at the beach!
- By Matt Lopez | March 15, 2019 @ 9:15 AM
With 500 million-plus stories on its platform, Wattpad is using its data to launch video projects in Germany, Korea, India, and the U.S.
- By Linda Xu | August 22, 2018 @ 5:13 PM
Aug. 30 decision could prohibit Lime and Bird operations in the beach city
- By Sean Burch | May 1, 2018 @ 1:23 PM
Snapchat only added 4 million daily users — about 3 million less than Wall Street projections
- By Matt Donnelly | March 3, 2018 @ 1:58 PM
“Get Out” and “Call Me by Your Name” are top contenders at ceremony on the beach
- By Sean Burch | January 15, 2018 @ 3:54 PM
TCA 2018: Snapchat’s redesign “got in the way a little bit” of its scripted originals rollout, says VP of Content Nick Bell