“His music will keep playing in our memories,” Banderas says
- By Beatrice Verhoeven and Matt Donnelly | December 16, 2015 @ 9:29 AM
Filmmaker claims his new Western was supposed to play at L.A.’s Cinerama Dome starting Dec. 24, but “The Force Awakens” has swiped its slot
- By Alonso Duralde | May 15, 2015 @ 9:37 AM
Kodi Smit-McPhee co-stars as the tenderest of tenderfoots in this quiet and sometimes droll oater that simultaneously mythologizes and de-mythologizes the American West
- By Todd Cunningham | February 22, 2015 @ 12:21 PM
US military movies are typically a tough sell abroad but Iraq War saga is at $428 million globally for Warner Bros.
- By Todd Cunningham | January 22, 2015 @ 1:16 PM
Timing, stars and nuanced campaigns help Clint Eastwood-Bradley Cooper drama start fast abroad for Warner Bros.
- By Aviva Kempner | August 1, 2014 @ 3:07 PM
Summertime and the “livin’ is easy.” My recent rail trip from Brittany to Paris allowed me the opportunity to reflect on the joy of traveling with the actor Eli Wallach and director Paul Mazursky, two greats that the film community has just lost
- By Jason Hughes | June 24, 2014 @ 10:29 PM
Character actor best known as Mexican hombres in classic spaghetti Westerns, appeared in more than 90 films across a career spanning six decades